Tuesday, August 12, 2008
School
Well its that time again. Every kid is in school and the parents can relax. Too bad the are having no fun at all in school! Man! I HATE SCHOOL! I mean there is nothing wrong with my school it's just I don't like sitting in a chair for about 2 hours. This year I'm in middle school and it is totally different then elementery. This year we have four teachers and lockers. I have seven periods! I have math, study hall, science, social studies, english, and reading. Those were in order! I have also memmorized my locker combination already its 26-38-16. My teachers are really good and one of them is a MS fan! WHOO! How is your school Cameron?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Carlyn
Now you wont be bored for a while. I am looking for great grades. When does soccer start?
Love you
Granny
We don't start school until Aug. 25th. We used to start early like you, but Texas changed their laws last year.
Our school goes through 6th grade, so Cameron won't start middle school until 7th grade. She'll have 3 teachers this year, though, and they switch classes for some of their subjects.
Logan is excited because 3rd grade is when you get a locker. :)
We already started soccer practice this week. Cameron's team is the Cheetahs, and Logan's team is the Blaze.
Carlyn,
My school is good. This year I have four teachers. Mrs. Hinds, Mrs. Austin, Mrs. Spillman (strict), and Mrs. Wilson.
Next week, we're going on our sleepaway field trip to Sky Ranch. We're going to stay there for 3 days and 2 nights.
Post a Comment